Friday, March 14, 2008

i like kites as well

sleep has been a weird experience this past week
firstly this is the second time this week that i have dreamt of the number 92. first time , i saw it in the clouds. second time was on the grass. my conclusion is that it's either the age i am going to die at or it's going to be my A level score
secondly i always awake with a cramp in my left calf. i hate cramps. when it's on the sole of your foot that sucks but on your calf, it's just as bad. i wonder how it came about.
i started holiday homework today and i think maths is about 20 percent complete but i have been procastinating again, going on another homework hiatus.
i realised that the previous post sort of sucked
and i am eating more meals nowadays. breakfast is per usual but lunch is followed by two seperate tea time meals then dinner then supper. however it's amazing what a simple lunch of fried rice with bak kwa can do to my mood-o-meter. after doing maths , lunch really cheered me up. hooray. i love you mum
and oh blogging is just another part of my procrastination schedule. cause i can't bring myself to go work with the maths sht again. oh
i think i'll blog about yesterday

i went to school in the wee hours of the morning. i really should have taken the oppurtunity to wear my jeans to school because at nine in the morning on a holiday there really is no one in school to care. and so i went to settle my art stuff and soak in the artistic atmosphere of the art room to inspire my drawing
and then i made my way to somerset MRT where the class was meeting and a kind soul lent me the new paper for me to read and to shield wei an and i from the rain when we were making our way to cathay cineleisure from there. apart from the usual space-hogging activities i had lunch at subway and we booked tickets for 'cai shang qu 2'. probably one of the only class-gathering-friendly movies around. and students pay only six dollars so for once my wallet agreed with me
the movie had not much plot i think the storyline's just an excuse to show off the dances which were okay. cheesiness.
oh then we went to ngee ann city cause its fun to walk and i think someone wanted to go to art friend, although i 'm not sure who that was, because we went there then went out without buying anything. somehow we made our way back to cathay to play pool and of course i managed to sneak in in my half school u and well this was my fourth time playing pool this yr and in my life so now i'm a level 4. and i have learnt of a new technique from a fellow low-leveller, that is, to use the other end of the cue stick, ingenious, because then it's more stable. and oh. i managed a triple kill. i was aiming my free ball for a double kill, and succeeded, just that the white ball went into the hole as well so that made it a triple kill. this happend a few times , whenever i got a free ball. i need to learn how to put backspin.
i also lobbed a shot however i cant hit the target. although managing to lob the ball is quite chim already i must say. the prices at cathay seemed quite reasonable or maybe it's because we split the price among many people.
dinner was at the food court. i like japanese deepfried fish. i reached home late again. the canal looked nice that night. for once there was enough water in it, and the moon and the stars reflected in the water.
i must be really ahpek. upon reaching home i read the newspapers and drank herbal soup. then i went to bathe and then i randomed a bit while waiting for my hair
to dry
and then i slept and dreamt of those stuff. 92.

No comments: