Friday, February 1, 2008

rawr!

its quite laggy to put this up now, but i got this pic from muyao's flickr
'o' s results
Photobucket
(above) left to right. kwokcheung me justin (haha he giving funny smile)

ohoh and check out these cute tiger cubs! i taken a liking to them
Photobucket
seems random to put them up, but some one says i look like a tiger cub so i just comparing..well i dun hav stripes. at least pimples not bad enough to make me a leopard..
i think the comparison is because my eyes are quite small and thus my nose is relatively bigger.
Photobucket
and maybe when i yawn i look like the leetle tiger?

today lit had to go libry find a love poem. i think the poems in the libry all veryvery old can. no way i could find one. luckily last night i had this feeling i had to pack one of my favourite comics into my bag. i felt like reading it. and just nice it starts with a love poem. so i could sort of use it for lit. looking at it again i rmb that i really like it because i find its really well written. the story itself too.
Photobucket
i know u cant read it but just enlarge

No comments: