Saturday, February 9, 2008

me and my stupid smile

Photobucket
so cute! and the baby's cute too. HAHA
baby natalie, two months old. never cry at all lei. i was trying to get her to look at the camera but from my angle i couldnt really see her eyes anyway. she had been glued to the football on tv, good girl.
still got stamina to put up some more pics. its eleven at nite liao. maybe i should learn from the lim sisters?
Photobucket
taichi in the afternoon. can you feel the chi ?
oh and one shot of me before i went spastic and decided to don the hat. uhohman
Photobucket
ugh. megaunglam. urh. but anyway i managed not to lose my feather!
and oho the red packet haul has been more successful than last year. good news!
but i think i have lost my hongbao marker. ohwells
AAARGH syahidah just told me my name in japanese!
Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) Kazuma (one reality)
monkey? on a bridge? what the hell?
i remember last time there was this website, i cant rmb it, but it told u ur name in elvish and hobbit. i rmb both but i shall only disclose my hobbit name!
MUNGO PROUDFOOT! woot. but dont u DARE call me that . ahahaha

byebye

No comments: