Saturday, January 26, 2008

painting

and whatdoyou know i'm blogging again. i nvr expected blogging to be such a gud time waster.

today i painted in the morning. painted my stupid face. on the a2 size canvas. and i ran out of black paint! i mean i dont even have black paint. but i hav black hair. so problem there. so i took the brown plus abit of blue and mixed. end result still looks ok. i thinking of adding blue streaks in the hair. that'll look so cool

anyway here's how it is so far. took longer to arrange the sketch of the face than the actual painting. oh and my paint was daaamn dry. its like three yrs old and i was cleverly sitting at the windy balcony so the paint dried even faster.. so xian

heres how it is so far..
Photobucket

huh not a bad posterized effect. it looks liddat cause i started with the dark areas first duh. and the proportion is quite 'on' this time. my mum saw it upside down and said it was a girl. -urh?-
i think i shall go watch deathnote now. havent seen the movie for some time. then i go read comics. then maybe i will go back to the painting. or buy new acrylic paint if i can.

-oh and btw the paintings not emo. i am smiling see? -

yea random pic. in celebratn of my photobucket account . imean for an IT noob like me to hav photos on my blog..
Photobucket
my ipod with its homemade skin haha and my cute leetle speaker. it is like a hamburger and you can close it. the skin thing is homemade cos i cut out the silicon around the click wheel. ugly and messy but practical. the skin was free anyway.

No comments: