Sunday, January 27, 2008

havant & waterlooville

yAwn
woke up at 11. last nite watched havant&waterlooville play this ulu team called liverpool..in the FA cup.
yaWn
havnt restarted on the painting. i think i'll just leave the mouth as it is. and find something to fill out the blank white space that takes up half the canvas
yawN
still have to do that comic strip thing too. i ws thinking about the layout just now and mum thot i was just stoning on my bed.
ohoh and some1 in the papers selling a white psp!woot. i think i go work in hols then earn enough to buy my own.
just ate bfast and lunch half an hr later.
-burp-
back to my comic strip. i better win lor. the prize money can buy me a quick psp. then may not need to go work! but i want the experience. ohwell manu playing tottenham tonite. prediction manu to win 2-1. it starts at eleven tonite. mayb after that i will go submit my JAE application. the system should be fine at that time of the nite.

No comments: